- Time: 09:15
- Location: University of Leeds (Venue given after booking)
Why attend? Develop your network, learn more about careers in different sectors, gather top tips for job applications – learn where applicants struggle in the selection process & how to make yourself stand out
At this event you will….
- Interact with Leeds Alumni and guests as they share personal experiences and discuss their careers to date, following each presentation will be Q&A
- Have the opportunity to meet and network with companies and graduates over a buffet lunch in order to discuss personal experience
- We also aim to have a recruitment/seeking board where companies can post their current vacancies and exchange details
Who is it for?
- Final year postgraduate students seeking employment
- Pre-final year students looking for work experience or a placement or summer internship advice
Approximate Timings – agenda to follow shortly
09:15 Tea/ Coffee
- 09:30 CB Welcome
- 09:40 – 15:15 14 x Industry presentations – comprising of 15 minute presentations with 5 mins of Q&A
- 12:30 – 13:10 Lunchtime networking session