To apply please complete a formal application for Integrated PhD study (click on ‘Apply online’).
– Select ‘Research Postgraduate’ for type of form.
– Please select ‘Integrated PhD Tissue Engineering’. Use this option for both Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine and Innovation in Medical & Biological Engineering programmes.
– Please enter ‘CDT TERM iMBE’ in the ‘Research Area’ section. You may include a research proposal if you have a specific project you wish to follow, however this is not required at this stage.
– Please include a CV and transcripts of your first degree.
Application deadline: 6th April 2018, interviews will take place in May 2018.
Number of places: Up to 12 funded places available for September 2018 entry.
Selection will be determined by:
– Formal application, CV, references and transcripts of first degree.
– Personal statement and covering letter.
– Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a formal interview.
If you require any further information please contact the CDT support
e: CDT Regenerative Medicine, t: +44 (0)113 343 7979.