There are numerous ways that your company can engage with some of the brightest young researchers in the fields of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine and Medical Engineering. These include:
- PhD CASE studentships – PhD projects are co-created with industry to ensure the key industrial challenges are addressed.
- Project secondments – students may be seconded to industry for discrete periods of time (3-12 m) at any time during their PhD project to tackle industry challenges.
- Student Placements – hosting students during their short industrial placement in year 2 of the programme is an ideal way to address short term challenges in your business
Benefits to your business:
- Access to the brightest young researchers in a dynamic and growing field
- Access to cutting edge testing equipment within the centre and the wider university e.g. wear simulation, precision surface measurement, geometrical measurement (CMM), mechanical testing of natural tissues, histological and immunohistochemical techniques, FACS analysis, high resolution FEG-SEM and FEG-ESEM. See link for a brief description of our facilities.
- Access to latest thinking, tools and techniques as well as novel method development in the rapidly developing fields of regenerative medicine and medical engineering
- Access to clinicians – understanding the clinical needs and challenges for health professionals
- Access to large pool of academics who lead their respective fields
- Access to responsive and flexible ways of addressing key challenges in yur business